Sunday, April 1, 2012

Only Three weeks left of School

Hello,

I can't believe that I will be going home in about three weeks. This has been amazing experience and I would not change anything that has happened this semester. I have learned a lot and become a more independent person. As the semester is winding down we took a field trip to London and had a costume ball. Our field trip to London included a trip around St. Paul Cathedral and the National Gallery and Portrait Gallery. I really enjoyed the trip. After the field trip we had time to explore London. My group decided to try and see a play that didn't work, so I saw movie instead. We saw, This Means War. It was a great Romantic Comedy. We had a great time. Enjoy the few pictures that I took this weekend.

At Trafalgar Square

We also had the costume ball for the school. It was a lot of fun to dress up in a costume and then dance the night away. I dressed up as Boo from Monsters Inc. It was just so much fun to just have fun with my friends as the semester winds down. It was a highlight of the semester. Oh, I also won the Easter gift Basket. This truly has been an amazing semester.

My gift basket that I won

Boo!

Everyone dancing, and being all dressed up as different people.


I was recently asked to view a blog for Cancer awareness. It means a lot to me to support the people for a fighting against something horrible in their lives. If you are reading this could you please take a moment and look at there blog and say a little prayer for support as these people fight for their lives against Cancer. The Link is http://www.mesothelioma.com/blog/ .

xoxo and see everyone soon
Liz


No comments:

Post a Comment